Back in the dark ages of the internet, everything had to be built by hand. That’s actually where I learned web development myself.
Back then, if you wanted to have a specific kind of feature or for your site to look in a certain kind of way, you pretty much had to do it yourself.
And I remember when I was first learning one time I was working on a website project I was so excited about.
I was so new to doing web development but I was determined.
But I got so frustrated because I couldn’t figure out why the page didn’t look the way I wanted it to look and I was so mad that I was ready to throw my old CRT monitor across the room!
Thankfully, I didn’t and I eventually figured it out.
But because I was working in the code, it was really hard and even the smallest mistake in the syntax could cause serious problems.
Here’s the good news:
With ClickFunnels you don’t have to worry about any of that.
One of the great advances over the last several years has been the advent of page builders.
Page builders are drag & drop tools that allow you to create just about any kind of web page you can think of.
And here’s the best part:
You don’t have to be a tech wizard to build amazing pages now!
Not great for job security for web developers, but great for helping people to build their website fast.
But it’s a lot more than just a tool to design and build individual pages.
ClickFunnels has all the different kinds of page templates you need to build out an entire funnel:
- Opt-in page templates for your lead magnets
- Sales page templates for your products and services
- Checkout page templates with order-bumps (these are like getting free money)
- Membership access page templates for accessing you membership site so you don’t have to build it out
- Membership area templates where you can have multiple levels of membership access for one course
- Upsell page templates to present your “one time offers”
- Downsell page templates to present other offers in your sales funnel
And a lot more.
So when it comes to designing and building any page you need for your sales funnel you’ve got everything you need in ClickFunnels.