"If there’s one consistent challenge that I see confront people that are trying to start a blog, it’s that they get really worried about how things look. Like way too worried. But, I get it. You want things to look right and you want to be proud of your site. Same thing happened to me […]"
Should I hire a writer?
Table of Contents
- 1. How to figure out your “Why”
- 2. How to choose a niche for your new blog
- 3. How to find your voice and approach
- 4. How to figure out your “who”
- 5. How to choose a domain name
- 6. How to choose your blogging platform
- 7. How to choose the best hosting service for your new blog
- 8. How to Set up a blog website with WordPress
- 9. How to Pick a WordPress Theme
- 10. How to write compelling content for your new blog
- 11. How to optimize your blog content for SEO
- 12. How to promote your blog content
- 13. Why should I start a blog in 2021?
- 14. Is it worth it to start a blog in 2021?
- 15. What kind of blog should I start?
- 16. Should I hire a writer?
- 17. Do I need any special software to start a blog?
- 18. Do I have to use WordPress to start a blog?
- 19. How often should I post to my blog?
- 20. Why do blogs fail?
- 21. Can I start a blog for free?
- 22. Does it cost money to start a blog?
For entrepreneurs who start a blog as a way to build an online business, one of the things that will come up quickly is the question, “should I hire a writer?”
If this is your first blog, I’d recommend doing the writing yourself at first.
This is one of those things where having personal experience is going to be incredibly helpful so when the time comes to actually hire writers, or outsource content, you have a method and process for how to create content.
When you have your process and framework down you can then effectively train your writer or writers with the right expectations because you will know what works.
If you outsource your content from the very beginning then there are so many variables that it will be difficult to track down what works and what doesn’t work and it’s really an unneeded expense.
So create your own content for at least your first 25-50 posts on your blog, then you can use outsourcing to scale and grow faster.