"So, you’ve been hearing about The One Funnel Away Challenge and you want to see if it’s for you? As someone who’s completed the One Funnel Away Challenge, I’ve got you covered. I’m going to cover everything you need to know about The One Funnel Away Challenge and its updated version that was just released […]"
How often should I post to my blog?
Table of Contents
- 1. How to figure out your “Why”
- 2. How to choose a niche for your new blog
- 3. How to find your voice and approach
- 4. How to figure out your “who”
- 5. How to choose a domain name
- 6. How to choose your blogging platform
- 7. How to choose the best hosting service for your new blog
- 8. How to Set up a blog website with WordPress
- 9. How to Pick a WordPress Theme
- 10. How to write compelling content for your new blog
- 11. How to optimize your blog content for SEO
- 12. How to promote your blog content
- 13. Why should I start a blog in 2021?
- 14. Is it worth it to start a blog in 2021?
- 15. What kind of blog should I start?
- 16. Should I hire a writer?
- 17. Do I need any special software to start a blog?
- 18. Do I have to use WordPress to start a blog?
- 19. How often should I post to my blog
- 20. Why do blogs fail?
- 21. Can I start a blog for free?
- 22. Does it cost money to start a blog?
When you start a blog, you should publish new posts to your blog as often as you can.
If you’re someone who thrives on schedules and formality, at least once a week is a good baseline to start with.
But that’s the bare minimum.
Remember, you’re practicing when you’re getting started.
So the more practice you get the faster you’re going to start seeing results.
Commit to a writing schedule.
Hold yourself accountable for writing at least 500 words a day.
It will be hard at first.
But you will quickly acclimate to it, and you’ll be easily cranking out new posts every day or every couple days.
So as a baseline, publish a new completed post at least once a week. 3-5 times a week if you can.