"Creating a digital course is easier than it’s ever been, and it can be the thing that takes your business from something that you dabble in as a side hustle to something that earns life-changing money for your business. Here’s how you can create your own digital course in 17 easy steps: Cultivate belief that […]"
Table of Contents
- 1. How to figure out your “Why”
- 2. How to choose a niche for your new blog
- 3. How to find your voice and approach
- 4. How to figure out your “who”
- 5. How to choose a domain name
- 6. How to choose your blogging platform
- 7. How to choose the best hosting service for your new blog
- 8. How to Set up a blog website with WordPress
- 9. How to Pick a WordPress Theme
- 10. How to write compelling content for your new blog
- 11. How to optimize your blog content for SEO
- 12. How to promote your blog content
- 13. Why should I start a blog in 2021?
- 14. Is it worth it to start a blog in 2021?
- 15. What kind of blog should I start?
- 16. Should I hire a writer?
- 17. Do I need any special software to start a blog?
- 18. Do I have to use WordPress to start a blog?
- 19. How often should I post to my blog?
- 20. Why do blogs fail?
- 21. Can I start a blog for free?
- 22. Does it cost money to start a blog?
No – it doesn’t cost money to start a blog.
This question is really similar to the last one, but I want to give it its own answer because it approaches the subject a little differently.
The short answer is no, it doesn’t cost anything to start a blog.
But here’s the deal:
When you’re focused on doing things for “free” you’re focused on the wrong thing.
Sure, you can go to one of the other blogging sites that I mentioned before and start a blog.
And you can scour the internet trying to gather all the free nuggets of info.
This post series alone is full of more than 15,000 words that covers everything you need to know to start a blog and make it all happen!
But it also makes sense to invest in your education and invest in getting the right tools together so you can move faster.
Speed has a lot of value and expert guidance can make the difference between getting to success quicker.
One good example is getting help to get your blog set up. I offer a service called WPLaunch that takes care of all the tech stuff for you so you can focus on creating your content.