"There are two main things that you want to consider when thinking about what you need to do to start a blog and what kind of blog you should start: What medium you want to use When you’re thinking about the “kind” of blog you want to start it means that you can start a […]"
Table of Contents
- 1. How to figure out your “Why”
- 2. How to choose a niche for your new blog
- 3. How to find your voice and approach
- 4. How to figure out your “who”
- 5. How to choose a domain name
- 6. How to choose your blogging platform
- 7. How to choose the best hosting service for your new blog
- 8. How to Set up a blog website with WordPress
- 9. How to Pick a WordPress Theme
- 10. How to write compelling content for your new blog
- 11. How to optimize your blog content for SEO
- 12. How to promote your blog content
- 13. Why should I start a blog in 2021?
- 14. Is it worth it to start a blog in 2021?
- 15. What kind of blog should I start?
- 16. Should I hire a writer?
- 17. Do I need any special software to start a blog?
- 18. Do I have to use WordPress to start a blog?
- 19. How often should I post to my blog?
- 20. Why do blogs fail?
- 21. Can I start a blog for free?
- 22. Does it cost money to start a blog?
You don’t have to use WordPress to start a blog. WordPress is the industry-standard for good reason, but it’s not the only choice.
There are a lot of alternatives to WordPress if you want to try something else.
But keep this in mind:
When it comes to finding advice about growing your blog and scaling to the next level, most of the resources you’re going to find are related to WordPress.
So you don’t have to use it, but it’s a good idea to embrace it and learn how to make it work for you.
When it comes to monetizing your blog there aren’t any other platforms that are as robustly supported as WordPress – whether you want to sell information products, or physical products, subscriptions, etc.
It’s all possible using WordPress. Other platforms, like Wix or Weebly, aren’t going to grow with you as easily as WordPress will.