"I started building websites back in the dark ages of the internet. Back when dial-up access was still a thing. And Flash was all the rage. And that was when I first started getting curious about online business and was trying to figure out a way to earn money online. You see, I was a […]"
Table of Contents
- 1. What is an online sales funnel?
- 2. Is ClickFunnels Legit?
- 3. Is ClickFunnels safe?
- 4. Why do I need a sales funnel for my online business?
- 5. Who is ClickFunnels for?
- 6. Can I use ClickFunnels for clients?
- 7. How does ClickFunnels Work?
- 8. How do I use ClickFunnels?
- 9. Is ClickFunnels Good For SEO?
- 10. What kinds of websites can I build with ClickFunnels?
- 11. Can ClickFunnels replace your website?
- 12. Is ClickFunnels good for blogging?
- 13. Can you pause ClickFunnels?
- 14. What’s the best ClickFunnels email integration?
- 15. Is ClickFunnels a page builder?
- 16. Can you build a membership site with ClickFunnels?
- 17. Is ClickFunnels a simple but effective learning management platform?
- 18. Want free help getting started with your ClickFunnels account?
- 19. What else do I need to know about ClickFunnels?
- 20. How much does ClickFunnels cost?
- 21. What else comes with my ClickFunnels membership?
- 22. What is the best ClickFunnels Bonus?
- 23. What is a click funnel?
- 24. Is ClickFunnels a scam?
If all this talk about sales funnels is new to you, then let’s stop talking about ClickFunnels for just a minute so we can cover that.
If you’re in to online business at all I’m sure you’ve heard the term “sales funnel” thrown around by some of the big names in the space – it’s not all that uncommon.
But here’s the deal:
What most people who are trying to start an online business (or even someone trying to take an existing business online) don’t know is that there is a methodology to online sales that’s been tested and proven wildly successful.
And that methodology is a completely different and new way to use sales funnels than – different than most people what most people are familiar with.
An online sales funnel is a series of sequential web pages where you can walk your dream customers through a series of steps designed to quickly and easily turn website visitors into sales leads, sales leads into customers and to earn more from each sale.
This is a completely different approach than a traditional website which, more times than not, will end up confusing your visitors more than it converts them into paying customers!
The goal with a sales funnel is to eliminate all other distractions and focus in on the one thing that you want your website visitor to do, which is to convert them into leads.
There’s a lot more to say about sales funnels, and I’ll come back to that later.
But for now – I wanted you to have the basic idea so you can understand more about how ClickFunnels as a platform is designed, because it’s designed specifically to implement this kind of framework.