"How to generate leads for a medical spa You’ve spent the years and years of hard work to become an expert who can literally transform the lives of your clients. You’ve refined your skills to a level that only fractions of one percent of people on the entire planet earth can perform. And you’re an […]"
Table of Contents
- 1. What is an online sales funnel?
- 2. Is ClickFunnels Legit?
- 3. Is ClickFunnels safe?
- 4. Why do I need a sales funnel for my online business?
- 5. Who is ClickFunnels for?
- 6. Can I use ClickFunnels for clients?
- 7. How does ClickFunnels Work?
- 8. How do I use ClickFunnels?
- 9. Is ClickFunnels Good For SEO?
- 10. What kinds of websites can I build with ClickFunnels?
- 11. Can ClickFunnels replace your website?
- 12. Is ClickFunnels good for blogging?
- 13. Can you pause ClickFunnels?
- 14. What’s the best ClickFunnels email integration?
- 15. Is ClickFunnels a page builder?
- 16. Can you build a membership site with ClickFunnels?
- 17. Is ClickFunnels a simple but effective learning management platform?
- 18. Want free help getting started with your ClickFunnels account?
- 19. What else do I need to know about ClickFunnels?
- 20. How much does ClickFunnels cost?
- 21. What else comes with my ClickFunnels membership?
- 22. What is the best ClickFunnels Bonus?
- 23. What is a click funnel?
- 24. Is ClickFunnels a scam?
So, remember the last part about how ClickFunnels is great at building online sales funnels, but not great at others?
Well, building a blog on ClickFunnels would not be something I’d do.
It’s just not designed to do that.
ClickFunnels is not good for blogging or building a blogging platform. If you try to use ClickFunnels that way, you’re going to end up frustrating yourself really quickly.
But like I said, you can integrate ClickFunnels into other platforms like WordPress.
In fact that’s what I do with mine. I’ve created a seamless integration between my funnels built on ClickFunnels and my platform hub built on WordPress.
Want to learn more? Click here to learn more about ClickFunnels vs. WordPress: which one do I need?