"I understand why this would come up. After all, wherever money is being made, there is no doubt that less-than-ethical people are going to flock and try to get in on it by any means they can. But as a longtime user, I can personally attest that ClickFunnels is most definitely not a scam. If […]"
Table of Contents
- 1. What is an online sales funnel?
- 2. Is ClickFunnels Legit?
- 3. Is ClickFunnels safe?
- 4. Why do I need a sales funnel for my online business?
- 5. Who is ClickFunnels for?
- 6. Can I use ClickFunnels for clients?
- 7. How does ClickFunnels Work?
- 8. How do I use ClickFunnels?
- 9. Is ClickFunnels Good For SEO?
- 10. What kinds of websites can I build with ClickFunnels?
- 11. Can ClickFunnels replace your website?
- 12. Is ClickFunnels good for blogging?
- 13. Can you pause ClickFunnels?
- 14. What’s the best ClickFunnels email integration?
- 15. Is ClickFunnels a page builder?
- 16. Can you build a membership site with ClickFunnels?
- 17. Is ClickFunnels a simple but effective learning management platform?
- 18. Want free help getting started with your ClickFunnels account?
- 19. What else do I need to know about ClickFunnels?
- 20. How much does ClickFunnels cost?
- 21. What else comes with my ClickFunnels membership?
- 22. What is the best ClickFunnels Bonus?
- 23. What is a click funnel?
- 24. Is ClickFunnels a scam?
What is ClickFunnels exactly? How does ClickFunnels work? Is ClickFunnels a scam? How much does ClickFunnels cost?
These are questions that I get all the time from my clients – and all of them are fair.
So, what is ClickFunnels?
Sounds exciting, right?
I thought so too.
So now it’s time to show you the behind-the-scenes, inside scoop from someone who’s NOT on the ClickFunnels staff, and who uses ClickFunnels every day for his own funnels and for his clients – let’s go!
Before we get started there’s a lot of stuff I’m covering in this post, so I created this menu below to hop around to the sections that pique your interest the most if you’re impatient (like me).